Reinaldo Dos Santos is known as “The Prophet of America.” Among his actualized predictions include the earthquakes in Haiti and Chile, the destruction of the Twin Towers and the election of Pope Benedict XVI.Reinaldo has seen visions in his mind since his childhood, comparing them to schizophrenic voices. The mental images don’t always make sense to him initially and he has to do the research in order to interpret them, often studying other seers, such as Nostradamus, and the Mayan prophecies.
Last Sunday, he was interviewed by Reporte Semanal (Weekly Report), a Peruvian television program, in which he made his predictions for Peru and the world:
- Keiko Fujimori would win the upcoming elections and become president. Keiko is the daughter of Alberto Fujimori, the ex-president of Peru who is recognized for conquering terrorism and stabilizing the country’s economy, but has also been charged for corruption and human rights violations.
- Peru will suffer a series of major natural disasters within the next eight years and the new president who will be elected on June 5th should make emergency preparedness a priority. Furthermore, Lima will be hit by an earthquake and it won’t be just any earthquake, but “THE earthquake.”
- Barack Obama will be reelected. Even though he has disappointed many Americans who believed in him, they still have hope.
- Canada is one of the most prepared countries for the critical consequences of global warming.
- Hugo Chavez won’t be reelected, but he may remain in power.
Reinaldo admits that he, as a flawed human being, can interpret his visions incorrectly and he believes that God ultimately has the power to make changes, but so far every major event he has predicted has come true.
Do you believe in modern-day prophets or are they scams? Do you believe that we can be our own prophets with enough research and an intuitive, big-picture understanding of the world? If you could really know your future, would you want to know? Why or why not?