Thanks to my good friend, Hajra Khatoon, I’ve been nominated to participate in the #My7Links Project! Thanks so much, Hajra! I’m excited about the challenge to give you an introduction to and overview of What Little Things! Here goes…
- My Most Beautiful Post: Although Settling In was an early, diary-like post, I consider it beautiful because of the stop-motion video Roy and I put together to commemorate our new beginning.
- My Most Popular Post of All Time: I received such a heartwarming and supportive response from the blogging community with Health or Happiness: Is It Time to Go Home?
- My Most Controversial Post: The State Versus the Church on Sexual Health brought up a classic debate.
- My Most Helpful Post: Many friends seemed to learn tons about themselves through Sally Hogshead’s F Score Test at Have You Fascinated Someone Today?
- A Post Whose Success Surprises Me: The post Lucho Quequezana: Multicultural Musicians Playing Peruvian Tunes garnered the most Likes I’ve ever seen on a post I’ve written because it caught the eye of Lucho Quequezana himself!
- A Post I Feel Didn’t Get The Attention It Deserved: A Halloween House-Hunting Tale is a little long, but I treasure it as my first experience being enveloped in Andean beliefs.
- The Post I Am Most Proud Of: I’m most proud of The Crack of Thunder because it’s the only post that has flowed out of me so naturally.
These are the four bloggers I truly admire whom I nominate and challenge to share their seven links!
Were these your picks too? =)